MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
March 15th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, March 15th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held February 15th, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Conditional Use License “K&R Trailer Rentals” located at 365 North 100 West. Submitted by Kristen and Robert Heath.
5. Conditional Use License “Nail Salon” located at 352 South 500 West. Submitted by Dani Dickinson.
6. Subdivision proposal “Monroe Highland Ranch” located at approximately 698 West 800 South. Submitted by Douglas Monroe.
5. Review Monroe City Land Use Ordinance updates.
6. Consider date for public hearing to receive public comments on the Monroe City Land Use Ordinance updates.
7. Other business.
Posted this 14th day of March 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.