MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
February 15th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, February 15th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held January 18th, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Lot combination located at 115 North 200 West submitted by Mike Moore.
5. Subdivision proposal “Monroe Highland Ranch” located at approximately 698 West 800 South. Submitted by Douglas Monroe.
6. Oversized shop/garage located at 550 East 580 South. Submitted by Vince Donahue.
7. Review Monroe City Land Use Ordinance updates.
8. Other Business.
Posted this 14th day of February 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.