MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
January 18th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, January 18th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting held November 16th, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Select chair and vice chair for 2022.
4. Public Hearing to receive comments on proposed subdivision “Cornerstone Subdivision” located at approximately 820 South Jones Road-submitted by Randy Draper.
5. Public Hearing to receive comments on proposed subdivision “Tree Lane Subdivision” located at approximately 350 North 300 West-submitted by Nathan Young.
6. Conditional Use License “Katie N Kompany” located at 395 North 100 West submitted by Katie Owens.
7. Conditional Use License “Alve Nation LLC” located at 401 West 370 South submitted by Josh Alvey
8. Other Business.
Posted this 17th day of January 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.