MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
November 15th, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting held October 19th, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Subdivision proposal “Cornerstone Subdivision” located at approximately 820 S Jones Road. Submitted by Randy Draper.
5. Conditional use license “Maxine’s Sweet Retreat Macaroons” located at 322 W 100 N. Submitted by Jeanette Roberts.
6. Conditional use license “Emily J Aesthetics” located at 255 S 100 W. Submitted by Emily Erickson.
7. Subdivision Amendment for Parsons Corner Subdivision phase 3. Lot #22
8. Subdivision Amendment for Monroe Hot Springs Estates. Vacation and Amendment. Submitted by Trevor Gadd-Jones & Demille
9. Discussion concerning the proposal for a zone change from RR-1 to CR-1 affecting property located from 550 N Main to 800 S and 100 S to 450 W.
10. Public Hearing to receive comments on proposed changes concerning a proposal for a zone change from RR-1 to the CR-1 affecting property located from 550 N Main to 800 S and 100 S to 450 W.
11. Consider recommendation to City Council on proposed zone change from RR-1 to CR-11 affecting property located from 550 N Main to 800 S and 100 S to 450 W.
12. Conditional use license “AIRBNB Rental” located at 345 E 400 S. Submitted by Lance Roberts.
13. Set December Planning Commission meeting.
Posted this 15th day of November 2021.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.