MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
November 21, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held October 17, 2023.
3. Citizens’ comments.
4. Consider lot line adjustment located at 335 South 300 West. Submitted by Javalan Redd.
5. Conditional Use License “The Peterson Patch” located at 222 South Mountain View Lane. Submitted by Emilie Peterson.
6. Oversized shop/garage exceeding 1,400 square feet located at 57 North 300 West. Submitted by Justin Starr.
7. Subdivision Amendment to “D.A.M. Subdivision” submitted by Christine Nielson.
8. Consider property line adjustment located at 306 North 430 East. Submitted by Lindsay Kidder.
9. Consider signage for Gray Stone Reception Hall located at 20 West 100 North. Submitted by Michael Shaver.
Posted this 21th day of November 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations. (Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.