MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
October 17, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held September 19, 2023.
3. Citizens’ comments.
4. Conditional Use License “Diversity Martial Arts & Fitness” Located at 263 South 400 East. Submitted by Deon Beatty.
5. Oversized shop/garage located at 524 West 880 South. Submitted by Patricia Bodenschatz.
6. Oversized shop/garage located at 151 South 100 West. Submitted by Don Grant.
Posted this 16th day of October 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations. (Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.