MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
June 20, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, June 20, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held May 15, 2023.
3. Citizens’ comments.
4. Single Lot Split located at approximately 450 N 300 W. Submitted by Karl Pieper.
5. Boundary Line Adjustment located at 25 E 400 N. Submitted by David Peterson.
6. Conditional Use License “Posh Pets” located at 365 N 100 W. Submitted by Kristen Heath.
Posted this 19th day of June 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations. (Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.