MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
MAY 16TH, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, May 16th, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held March 23rd, 2023.
3. Citizens’ comments.
4. Conditional Use License “Child’s Daycare” located at 447 East 580 South. Submitted by Regan Allred Childs.
5. Minor subdivision concept plan located at approximately 195 East 200 North. Submitted by Tim Adams.
6. Subdivision Amendment to “D.A.M. Subdivision” submitted by Christine Nielson
Posted this 15th day of May 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations. (Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.