MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
March 21st, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, March 21st, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held February 21st, 2023.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Conditional Use License “Mystic Manor AirBnB” located at 40 N 100 E. Submitted by Mikki Webb.
5. Conditional Use license “Jones Road Rental” located at 1171 S Jones Road. Submitted by Mikki Webb.
6. Minor subdivision concept plan “TCB Wealth” located at approximately 330 S 300 W. Submitted by Javalan Redd.
7. Public hearing to receive comments concerning a proposal for a zone change from AR-1 to RR-1 affecting property located north on 300 W from 40 S to 450 N and continues west to 600 W.
8. Review Short Term Rental Policy.
9. Other Business
Posted this 20th day of March 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations. (Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.