MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
February 21st, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, February 21st, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held January 17th, 2023.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Conditional Use License “Mother Hen Daycare” Located at 365 North 100 West. Submitted by Kristen Heath.
5. Conditional Use license “RC Auto Repair” Located at 255 West Center Street. Submitted by Russ Childs.
6. Review Short Term Rental Policy.
7. Other Business
Posted this 20th day of February 2023.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Review sort term rental policy.