MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
January 17th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, January 17th, 2023, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held December 20th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Welcome new chairman and select chair and vice chair for 2023.
5. Conditional Use License “Mels Lashes & Nails” located at approximately 458 W 300 N. Submitted by Melanie Allen.
6. Mystic Hot Springs geothermania cabin rentals. Located at approximately 475 E 100 N. Submitted by Mike Ginsburg.
6. Other Business
Posted this 13th day of January 20223.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.