MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
December 20th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, December 20th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held October 18th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Public Hearing to receive comments concerning proposed updates and revisions to the Monroe City Land Use Management and Development Chapter 3 Annexation. Changes will include updates to definitions, a plain language update and meeting requirements of the state.
5. Garage Connection located at 575 W 454 S. Submitted by James Payne.
6. Property updates located at 20 W 100 N. Submitted by Mike Shaver
7. Conditional Use License “Wild Rose Rejuvenation” located at 350 E 520 S. Submitted by Heather
Posted this 19th day of December 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.