MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
September 20th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, September 20th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held August 16th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Oversized shop that exceeds 1,400 square feet located at 425 West 1080 South. Submitted by Douglas Monroe.
5. Conditional Use permit “Moni’s LLC” located at 845 West Redview Drive. Submitted by Monica Espinoza.
6. Public Hearing to receive comments concerning proposed updates and revisions to Monroe City Land Use Management and Development Chapter 2 Subdivisions. Changes will include updates to definitions, a plain language update, and meeting requirements of the state.
Posted this 16th day of September 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.