MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
May 16th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, May 17th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held April 19th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Conditional Use License for Billboard advertising located at 34 North Main Street. Submitted by Broox Anderson.
5. Cornerstone and Green Valley View Subdivision amendment. Submitted by Bill James.
6. D.A.M. Subdivision amendment submitted by Christine Nielson.
7. Other business.
Posted this 16th day of May 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.