MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
April 19th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, April 19th, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held March 15th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Public Hearing to receive comments on concerning proposed updates and revisions to the Monroe City Land Use Development Code. Proposed changes will include but not limited to updates to definitions, a plain language update, conditional use permit standards added, zoning district uses and meeting requirements of the state.
5. Public Hearing to receive comments on proposed subdivision “Monroe Highland Ranches Subdivision Phase I” located at approximately 698 West 800 South. Submitted by Doug Monroe.
6. Conditional Use License “Buffalo Cove Studios” located at 10 N 200 E. Submitted by Bradyn Hattendorf.
7. Lot line change of parcel 1-M20-95 AND 1-M20-96. Located at 125 North and 137 North Main Street. Submitted by owner Judy Walters and representative Katie Hunsaker.
8. Single lot split located at approximately 520 S 500 E. Submitted by Johnny Parsons
9. Discussion on affordable young adult housing. Submitted by Nathan Young.
Posted this 18th day of April 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.