NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
JULY 20TH, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held May 18th, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Single lot split of 1-M1-17 located at 270 North 300 West submitted by Daniel Winget.
5. Single lot split of 1-M2-1located at 400 East 100 North submitted by Clark Williams and Mike Ginsburg.
6. Conditional Use license located at 283 South 570 West “CSC Bunkhouse Rentals Inc” submitted by Nathan and Kris Young.
7. Conditional Use License located at 83 East 100 North “Sweet Haven Bakery” submitted by Whitney Olsen.
8. Discuss 1080 South unapproved property division.
9. Monroe Estate Subdivision located at 230 North 300 West submitted by Douglas Monroe
10. Review property split located at 285 West 300 South. Submitted by Javalan Redd.
11. Discuss and review changing commercial zone.
Posted this 19th day of July 19th, 2021.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.