MONROE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- Welcome and Call to Order: Mayor Johnny Parsons
- Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer: By invitation
- Roll Call
- Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meeting held March 9, 2021
- Citizen input
- Consider Ms. Jones Monroe Elementary 2nd grade class mural painting project.
- Consider Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) relicensing of the Upper Monroe Hydroelectric project.
- Consider Mountain View Park dugout update project.
- Consider Central Utah Sports Academy (CUSA) Softball Tournament Event -Spencer Lindsay
- Consider improvements at Canyon View Park landing area.
- Discussion on selection of City Attorney
- Other Business
- Staff Reports
- Department Business-Council
Posted this 22nd day of March, 2021
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall, website littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the Monroe City Council.
Allison Leavitt, Monroe City Recorder
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations, or assistance during this meeting shall notify Allison Leavitt, City Recorder, at 435-527-4621 at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Meetings of the Monroe City Council may be conducted by electronic means pursuant to Utah Code Annotated, Section 52-4-207.