NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
June 20th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held May 17th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Conditional Use License “SaraLynn’s Snips and Styles” located at 454 East 600 South. Submitted by SaraLynn Turner.
5. Conditional Use License “Muz and Poppies, LLC” located at 380 East 300 North. Submitted by Hadley Dowell.
6. Lot line change of parcel 1-M20-95 AND 1-M20-96. Located at 125 North and 137 North Main Street. Submitted by owner Judy Walters and representative Katie Hunsaker.
7. Discussion on affordable young adult housing. Submitted by Nathan Young.
8. Discussion on accessory dwelling units/short term rentals.
9. Other business.
Posted this 20th day of June 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.