NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
October 18th, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 P.M.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes held September 20th, 2022.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Single lot split located at 442 S Main Street. Submitted by Ronald Delgado
5. Single lot split located at 471 S 300 E. Submitted by Steve and Janice Weeks.
6. Vacation of Cornerstone Minor Subdivision lot #6. Submitted by Bill James.
7. Amendment of Green Valley View Subdivision lots #16 & #18. Submitted by Bill James.
Posted this 17th day of October 2022.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(Including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.