NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
October 19th, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 at the Monroe City Offices, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting- Meeting called to order- Prayer- Roll call.
2. Approval of previous meeting held September 21st, 2021.
3. Citizens comments.
4. Public Hearing to receive comments on proposed changes concerning a proposal for a zone change from RR-1 to the CR-1 affecting property located from 550 N Main to 800 S and 100 S to 450 W.
5. Conditional use license “Wild Rose Rejuvenation” located at 195 E 300 N. Submitted by Heather & Chris Lundgreen.
7. Conditional use license “AIRBNB Rental” located at 345 E 400 S. Submitted by Lance Roberts.
8. Single lot split located at “1080 South” submitted by Ronnie Jones and Doug Monroe.
9. Consider additional development to the Monroe Canyon RV Park. Submitted by Jordan Mills.
10. Discussion on Monroe City Flag Lot Ordinance.- Councilmember Janet Cartwright.
Posted this 18th day of October, 2021.
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Monroe City Treasurer
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations
(including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Jacee Barney (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.